Selasa, 13 November 2007

Happy to be me....

Everyday...
More and more I'm grateful for being me...
I'm happy because my parents are healthy
I'm happy because my bro & sis are also healthy
I'm happy because my lovely dog indeed healthy
I'm happy because i am healthy
I'm happy because i have a job
I'm happy because it's near from my house
I'm happy because eventhough my body is not as in shape as barbie, i don't get anorexia
I'm happy because eventhough my face is not as pretty as angelina jolie, i'm still sweet
I'm happy because i have a straight long beautiful black hair (people told me so)
I'm happy because i have a smooth skin
I'm happy because i have time to wash my comb at my last off day
I'm happy because i still can take my mum shopping
I'm happy because i still can accompany my bro to swim
I'm happy because i can talk to my dad
I'm happy because they love me so much
I'm happy for my comfy room
I'm happy for having a house
I'm happy for having a nice and smart boyfriend
I'm happy for my life
Happy to be me
Happy that knowing no matter what, God will always take care of me...
Thank you God, for a beautiful life You gave me

1 komentar:

ones_marsali mengatakan...

I'm happy to know that you're happy to have a nice and smart bofriend..hahahaha...